House Of 'Za
All Ovens heat differently, only you know your oven. Use your best judgment, and let the pizza gods guide you.
- Dethaw the pizza. (Leave on the counter the day you plan on consuming, or in the refrigerator the night before)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Unwrap the pizza. Remove the cardboard from the bottom of the pizza and place the pizza on an oven safe baking pan.
- Put pizza in the oven on the middle rack.
- THIN CRUST/CALZONE - Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is to your preference
- PAN CRUST - Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is to your preference
- STUFFED DEEP DISH CRUST - Bake for 25 minutes or until crust is to your preference.Add the pizza sauce the last 10 minutes of cooking.This will allow the pizza to cook faster, without drying out your sauce.
*Tip - Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on your crust after baking and
sprinkle oregano on topa da sauce.
LET PIZZA COOL 5 MINUTES BEFORE CUTTING AND EATING.