House Of 'Za
All Ovens heat differently, only you know your oven. Use your best judgment, and let the pizza gods guide you.
- Dethaw the pizza. (Leave on the counter the day you plan on consuming, or in the refrigerator the night before)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Unwrap the pizza. Remove the cardboard from the bottom of the pizza and place the pizza on an oven safe baking pan.
- Put pizza in the oven on the middle rack.
- TAVERN CRUST - Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is to your preference
- STUFFED DEEP DISH CRUST - Bake for 25 minutes or until crust is to your preference.
*Tip - Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on your crust after baking and
sprinkle oregano on topa da sauce.
LET PIZZA COOL 5 MINUTES BEFORE CUTTING AND EATING.